Strategic Approach to Ecommerce & Retail Marketing
Want more people in your store? Or, do you need to increase online sales? Regardless of whether you have a plan or need our help in creating a plan. We will help increase your revenue while you tackle other areas of your business.
Let’s partner together not just to improve sales, but also to increase traffic to your store and develop a new profitable customer acquisition program that delivers results. Don’t stop there, test and improve on the marketing to improve your performance over time.
of Gen Z reports buying items in a physical store –– considerably less than their older generations.
of Gen Z consumers made a purchase in a physical store in the last six months compared to 65% of all respondents.
of consumers visited a brand site before purchasing it on Amazon.
Drive In-store Traffic & Grow Your Online Sales
You’ve done the plan and it’s time to execute. What digital marketing services do you need to drive in-store traffic and grow online sales? Don’t worry, we’ve got it covered! We will execute and manage it all for you, but we will need your feedback periodically to stay on target. Below are just a few things we can do for you:
- Design your new online store with Shopify or Woocommerce, making it easier for shoppers to buy from you.
- Gets nearby shoppers in your doors with content, social media, and organic search (SEO)
- Promoting your products on shopping engines and marketplaces that are relevant to your target audience
- Accelerate sales growth with engaging ads on Google, Bing, Facebook, Amazon
- Provide support and customer service to customers on social media with relevant content and promotions
- Implement multiple payment methods and shipping options for a better customer experience
Ecommerce & Retail Clients
Before working with DaBrian Marketing, we were advertising on Google Ads with the hopes that the right customer would see it. With the help of Google Ads, we were able to craft advertisements that were aimed toward our target audience and optimize the content which led to an increase in traffic as well as sales online. We cut our monthly costs while gaining more potential customers. – Paul (York Fitness)
6 Essential Shopify Apps For Medium Size Retailers
There are plenty of Shopify apps to help you with all aspects of ecommerce entrepreneurship, but with so many to choose from that it’s hard to know where to start.
Luckily for you, we’ve come up with a list of 6 essential apps to have if you’re a Shopify store owner. Check out our list below to get inspired.