Increase Website Traffic with a Long-Term Plan for SEO.
The best SEO strategy is a long-term plan. SEO techniques do not work overnight, and it takes time for your keyword research, content upgrades, and other action items to get results. Our action items will give you the plan that you need to follow step-by-step to get your website in shape.
Why Is an SEO Strategy Important to Your Business?
If you are not sure what to do to improve your SEO, DaBrian Marketing Group can help. Based on your knowledge of your business, we will provide you with a Long-Term SEO Strategy without the ongoing billing!
A Long-Term SEO Strategy gives you the following services:
- In-Depth Site Audit: Evaluate the website for technical issues that would adversely impact organic traffic, ranking, and listings by the search engines
- Full Competitive Analysis: Analyze keywords, links, and social media accounts for opportunities and threat
- List of Recommended Action Items: Clearly defined next steps to improve your ranking and organic search traffic for your website
- Suggested Content Upgrades: Recommendations to ensure your content is relevant to your audience and SEO friendly
- Appropriate Link-Building Strategy: Build Links that will help boost your rankings, brand awareness, and web traffic
- Social Media Plan: Guidelines and Best Practices to ensure brand consistency and interaction on social platforms
- Tracking and Metrics for Comprehensive Reporting: Reports that focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that contribute to achieving your business goals and objectives
Get a Long-Term SEO Strategy with Only One Invoice
We will examine your website and give you a comprehensive plan to efficiently improve your SEO for measurable results. We will audit your site, issue a full competitive analysis, and from those reports, offer you a list of recommended items to implement in order to improve your SEO and achieve your desired outcomes and meet your goals.
Using metrics, you will be able to see the growth in your website traffic and sales conversions from the SEO improvements as you move forward. This plan is a great way to get your feet wet before you are ready to fully jump into the SEO pool.